Contempt and Enforcement

Once your marriage has concluded, it’s possible your former spouse may not fully comply with court orders on time-sharing, alimony and child support. Sometimes it’s necessary to continue litigation after a final judgment is entered, which means you will need experienced trial attorneys to enforce what’s been ordered in your favor.

Our experienced family law trial attorneys have the skills to enforce compliance with court orders and agreements. Your difficult former spouse could be looking at jail time if an agreement goes unfulfilled.

Our former prosecutors have vast experience bringing contempt of court petitions, and are skilled in the procedural rules that will allow you to hold your former spouse accountable for non-compliance.

We’re available for consultation in our Davie and Fort Lauderdale offices, and can even schedule a video teleconference. Call (954) 329-2222 to speak with our experienced family law trial attorneys about the tools in our arsenal.