Child Relocation

Whether you’re concluding your marriage or you’re already in a parenting plan, if you wish to move more than 50 miles away with your child, Florida requires either an agreement or a court order.

If you cannot reach an agreement with your child’s other parent, you should be prepared to file for relief from your family court judge. Anytime a judge will be making decisions about your future, you should ensure your family law attorneys have significant trial experience.

Our experienced family law trial attorneys are former prosecutors who have tried literally hundreds of cases before local judges. If you’re ready to leave behind the stress of raising a child in South Florida, let us handle the fight for you. To arrange a free consultation in our Fort Lauderdale office, please call Shemtov Hillstrom at (954) 329-2222.

Some Frequently Asked Questions

    Etiam magna arcu, ullamcorper ut pulvinar et, ornare sit amet ligula. Aliquam vitae bibendum lorem. Cras id dui lectus. Pellentesque nec felis tristique urna lacinia sollicitudin ac ac ex. Maecenas mattis faucibus condimentum. Curabitur imperdiet felis at est posuere bibendum. Sed quis nulla tellus.


    63739 street lorem ipsum City, Country


    +12 (0) 345 678 9


    Call us at 954-329-2222